Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Bug on Ma'am Dora's House
why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:47 am by Jaorens

» How do you kill boredom?
why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:28 am by Jaorens

» Most valued items?
why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:26 am by Jaorens

» The secret behind your username!
why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:21 am by Jaorens

» Continue the story game!
why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:15 am by Jaorens

» The Person Below Me
why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:06 am by Jaorens

» Spoil the wish above you!
why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:03 am by Jaorens

» Hi! Jaorens' here. =D
why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:57 am by Jaorens

» Iceart Search
why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:54 am by Jaorens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

why do you play games and what do you look for in them

Go down 
+3
phoenixgirl
laglag
Bees2317
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bees2317
Bees2317

why do you play games and what do you look for in them Empty
PostSubject: why do you play games and what do you look for in them   why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:56 pm

hi everyone

well this is another discussion about games but of another type i think. we all play games but why? do we do it for fun? just another form of entrainment? or do we search for a story that we can "see"

when we do play them what do we care more about graphics story music etc?

curious to hear everyone's opinions
Back to top Go down
laglag
laglag

PostSubject: Re: why do you play games and what do you look for in them   why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:38 pm

I mainly play them for my peace of mind. When i play videogames i mostly do it in silent dark rooms giving me a feeling of quietness and peace. 

I care the most about the whole pakage (i know this is writen wrong). with music being the least important aspect, and gameplay, story and FITTING Graphics(I really have no problem with graphics who are not of todays standards, but they should be good enough to enjoy the game) being the most important aspect
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

PostSubject: Re: why do you play games and what do you look for in them   why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:16 am

My main reason for playing games is to destress.  Things in real life can get so crazy at times so it's nice just to sit back and play a game or two to get away from them.  ^^

As for what I look for, story is definitely the most important aspect in a game and I suppose good quality writing goes along with it.  I like a story that's pretty original (hate the cliches lol) since, to me, that indicates that the developer took some time to really think about it.  XD
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: why do you play games and what do you look for in them   why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:24 am

Playing games idea is mainly for having fun. I look in games for a way to have fun, find games that rely on using my mind, concentrating and strategies. That's why I mostly play FIFA games, Age of Empires and dueling. Because they all rely on concentrating and having good strategies. And that's my base in life.
Back to top Go down
PonderingOver
PonderingOver

PostSubject: Re: why do you play games and what do you look for in them   why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:33 am

Why for fun of course Very Happy Why else one plays games? Razz

Well at first I look at the graphics. They don't have to look top notch or anything like that but at least decent and not too hurtful to the eyes Razz Then I look at the story. An original well though story is definitely what matters the most in a game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RoseTenTen
RoseTenTen

PostSubject: Re: why do you play games and what do you look for in them   why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:56 pm

I usually play games instead of reading stories Razz isn't a game a story but visually? so why read a book and take time imagining things when i can just play a game that has everything before me Razz

I look for stories obviously lol
Back to top Go down
irenefaye
irenefaye

PostSubject: Re: why do you play games and what do you look for in them   why do you play games and what do you look for in them EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:58 am

stories and music for me
graphic alone is just not enough for me to play them
it should have a decent story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do you play games and what do you look for in them   why do you play games and what do you look for in them Empty

Back to top Go down

why do you play games and what do you look for in them
Page 1 of 1