Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Bug on Ma'am Dora's House
Favorite Games? EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:47 am by Jaorens

» How do you kill boredom?
Favorite Games? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:28 am by Jaorens

» Most valued items?
Favorite Games? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:26 am by Jaorens

» The secret behind your username!
Favorite Games? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:21 am by Jaorens

» Continue the story game!
Favorite Games? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:15 am by Jaorens

» The Person Below Me
Favorite Games? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:06 am by Jaorens

» Spoil the wish above you!
Favorite Games? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:03 am by Jaorens

» Hi! Jaorens' here. =D
Favorite Games? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:57 am by Jaorens

» Iceart Search
Favorite Games? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:54 am by Jaorens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

Favorite Games?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RoseTenTen
RoseTenTen

Favorite Games? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Games?   Favorite Games? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Well since this is a gaming community I suppose it only makes sense to talk about some games here.

Yeah, the topic title is very obvious Talk about your favorite games here.

I like Rpg games in general and I've played a lot of them. Of course I like the games here but I also liked quintessence and To the Moon a lot from Freebird games.

Master of the Winds too; old but gold.

I also remember a very old but incomplete game: all is not lost by Alexia. Her other game The Healer was pretty nice too

Yeah, I am an old Rpg gamer lol

So, I'm curious to hear what others have to say.
Back to top Go down
Bees2317
Bees2317

Favorite Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games?   Favorite Games? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:24 pm

I haven't tried any of the games you mentioned actually lol save for arabian nights.

I lean towards time management games though i like diner dash, wedding dash (and all playfirst games xD), even cooking academy. yeah I sound like a girl now. lol

I am beginning to try rpg games recently though so i will aim for these you mentioned thanks
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

Favorite Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games?   Favorite Games? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Ahh that's my topic! Games are my soul! xD

I like video games, especially football games like FIFA games and PES games. I cannot wait till FIFA 15 comes out, in fact. XD

As for RPG games, I really liked Quintessence as well, Arabian Nights and Fantasy on Mother's Day was really awesome. I was really touched by the end scene in that game.

Ahh and of course, the game Yu-Gi-Oh. I play it most of the time on Dueling Network. XD Such creativity, and strategy game it is. I always love strategy games..
Back to top Go down
Bees2317
Bees2317

Favorite Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games?   Favorite Games? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:14 am

oooh i like fifa games as well, ebil. i am definitely waiting for fifa 15 to come out xD never really liked pes games though, fifa always seemed a lot better to me ...

strategy games are nice too but i wouldn't call yugi strategy lol i think more of something like age of empires when strategy comes to mind
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

Favorite Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games?   Favorite Games? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:05 pm

In fact, Yugioh is one of the most strategy games that are very entertaining and they need a lot of focusing. They depend on the deck build. The deck build is a very big mystery in the whole game. Then it comes down to your concentrating in the duel and how you'll react, how you'll expect your opponent's next moves and knowing when is the right time to play the right card.

Age of Empires is indeed a very strategy game. I also like it very much, though I only liked version 2. No other version really caught my attention. Even the last the version that game out, the one which was 3D. But like we say, better graphics DO NOT mean a better game. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games?   Favorite Games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Games?
Page 1 of 1