Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Bug on Ma'am Dora's House
Most valued items? EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:47 am by Jaorens

» How do you kill boredom?
Most valued items? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:28 am by Jaorens

» Most valued items?
Most valued items? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:26 am by Jaorens

» The secret behind your username!
Most valued items? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:21 am by Jaorens

» Continue the story game!
Most valued items? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:15 am by Jaorens

» The Person Below Me
Most valued items? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:06 am by Jaorens

» Spoil the wish above you!
Most valued items? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:03 am by Jaorens

» Hi! Jaorens' here. =D
Most valued items? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:57 am by Jaorens

» Iceart Search
Most valued items? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:54 am by Jaorens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Most valued items?

Go down 
+3
TheMilkyWay
Bees2317
RoseTenTen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RoseTenTen
RoseTenTen

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Most valued items?   Most valued items? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:04 am

Ok here's a new topic Very Happy 

Ok so like the title says what are your most valued items? You know I believe that every single one of us has a group or a collection of really valuable things they wouldn't trade away for anything so what are yours?

Mine is a collection of stamps I've had since I was really little  study Ya I know that's really old :v But they do actually mean a lot to me  Laughing

I also have some toys from when I was little too :v And those mean the world to me as I have so many memories with them Smile
Back to top Go down
Bees2317
Bees2317

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most valued items?   Most valued items? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:13 am

hmm i have some old small game cars from childhood, too. i keep them in a box in my drawer. i may not have much use for them but just having the box full of them, different colors is nice to look at from time to time
Back to top Go down
TheMilkyWay
TheMilkyWay

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most valued items?   Most valued items? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:27 pm

I have a collection of Yu-Gi-Oh card games that I spent the years collecting them. I would play with them occasionally with my friends or sister, and although I do get on Dueling Network a lot, it's not the same as dueling in real life.

I don't know if computer files count also but I have a collection of old, valuable songs too that I treasure a lot.
Back to top Go down
laglag
laglag

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most valued items?   Most valued items? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:21 pm

there is nothing.
Back to top Go down
PonderingOver
PonderingOver

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most valued items?   Most valued items? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:28 pm

How come you have nothing, laglag? Razz Not even a videogame? Razz

I treasure my books Very Happy I have a nice collection with my notes and writing and everything! Wouldn't trade that for anything else! XD XP
Back to top Go down
laglag
laglag

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most valued items?   Most valued items? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:38 pm

why should i have something like that? When i have memories with a item, i have the memories, so why do i need the item?
When have a video game, what use does it have after i played it? definetly less use than an unplayed game.
What is a collection of writings and notes worth compared to your life or compared to a lot of money?

There shouldnt be anything important enough or perfect enough, to not improve it. The only thing untradable would be my life, but that shouldnt count as an item?
Back to top Go down
TheMilkyWay
TheMilkyWay

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most valued items?   Most valued items? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Hmm your logic is interesting, laglag, although I beg to differ. Surely a lot of money is something to have but it's not really to be compared with a collection of items or a single item that you share a nice memory with. You might argue that you already have the memory but shouldn't that be enough to value the item itself? Perhaps you can even repeat the happy memories using them/it, just like I do with my collection of cards.
Back to top Go down
laglag
laglag

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most valued items?   Most valued items? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:07 pm

or create new memories by buying things with the money. And if you need a item to remind you of a memory, the memory wasnt that important anyway. So for important memories you dont need a item
Also you dont repeat a memory, like having a flashback, you rather just create a new memory by melancholic memorizing of the past. this is of course something you can call nice or good. 
But my question is, why is a lot of money less worth than one item?
Humankind is easy to satiisfy, so with money you can obtain more satisfaction, than with one item. Money would also result in satisfaction with less repetition. So why should maniacal memorizing of the past without any real gain be superior to a variety of satisfaction?
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most valued items?   Most valued items? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:06 pm

I don't really have valued items for myself. I don't have many physical things I love. I just value the importance of my books and my in real life dueling cards. UNO cards.
Back to top Go down
RoseTenTen
RoseTenTen

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most valued items?   Most valued items? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:31 am

I love our gardens  flower <3 I spend so much time taking care of the roses and daises there, wouldn't trade those away for anything <3 <3 <3

@laglag: so people like artists or something who have a portfolio of their works even their oldest and such should throw them away? Sad even if they won't have any use for them shouldn't that have some value to them that they'd want to keep it at least?
Back to top Go down
laglag
laglag

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most valued items?   Most valued items? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 2:34 pm

why keep something without any use?
Back to top Go down
Jaorens
Jaorens

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most valued items?   Most valued items? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:26 am

Mine would be a black knight from my Chess set on which I always carry. Especially, since it's my favorite Chess piece. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Most valued items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most valued items?   Most valued items? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most valued items?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: