Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Bug on Ma'am Dora's House
Arts and Graphics Guidelines EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:47 am by Jaorens

» How do you kill boredom?
Arts and Graphics Guidelines EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:28 am by Jaorens

» Most valued items?
Arts and Graphics Guidelines EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:26 am by Jaorens

» The secret behind your username!
Arts and Graphics Guidelines EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:21 am by Jaorens

» Continue the story game!
Arts and Graphics Guidelines EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:15 am by Jaorens

» The Person Below Me
Arts and Graphics Guidelines EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:06 am by Jaorens

» Spoil the wish above you!
Arts and Graphics Guidelines EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:03 am by Jaorens

» Hi! Jaorens' here. =D
Arts and Graphics Guidelines EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:57 am by Jaorens

» Iceart Search
Arts and Graphics Guidelines EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:54 am by Jaorens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

Arts and Graphics Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Arts and Graphics Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Arts and Graphics Guidelines   Arts and Graphics Guidelines EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:42 pm

These rules are modified from this link.

Thread Ownership

1.) Do Not Post Material You Wouldn't Share with Those Close to You

Chances are if you wouldn't want to share it with someone you know in real
life, then you'd probably regret putting it up on here.  Only post if you're confident in what you're sharing with us.

2.) Do Not Plagiarize
Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and is an automatic ban.  In addition, do not steal part of another's work and pass it off as your own.  If someone helped you with something, and you decide to use what they suggested, credit them.

"Eyeballed", referenced, and traced pictures are allowed, but please state your
source, or at least where you got it if you can't remember the exact book/URL/whatever.

Posting Constructively [b]

[b]1.) Do not Spam "Empty" Feedback

Saying something to the effect of, "That looks wrong, but I can't help you," is a waste of forum space.

Please tell a person why something looks wrong, even if you're not entirely sure what it is.  A response like, "I'm not sure what's wrong, but I think the legs are dis proportioned." is much more helpful.

Other posts that are considered empty feedback would be, "good pic", "this is bad", "I don't like it", etc.

2.) Do not Spam

This pretty much goes without saying, as it's a general rule of most all forums.  We encourage intelligent, thoughtful feedback here. Anything that is pointless spam will be deleted to save the topic creator and everyone else some sanity.

What is considered spam?

• Non-essential phrase and one word posts (eg: "lol", "kewl", "omg dis is gr8!", ect.)
  • Blatant flaming (eg: your story sucks, ect.)
  • Acting like an idiot for the sake of getting attention
  • TypInG l1Ke d1S

3.) Do not Double Post
If your post was the last, and there was something you forgot to add to it, MODIFY YOUR POST.  Do not waste the forum space by making another post.  The only exception to this is if you're the topic creator, and have a brand new update for your thread.

However, use this responsibly; if you just posted your topic and it's still at the top of the forum, you don't need to make another post saying you've added stuff since your last post.

4.) Do not Necropost

Never, ever, ever post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for a month or
longer.  This is considered necroposting.  The only exception to this rule is if you are a topic owner and you have new material to share with everyone.

5.) No Flaming
To reiterate, flaming is spammy, rude, and not to be tolerated.  We all have different opinions, so differences are bound to happen, but this does not give anyone the right to go out of their way to be a troll.

This is not to say that harsh critique is not allowed.  The difference between flaming and harsh critique, is that the critique does point out things that could
be wrong or need to be changed, instead of out right saying that something sucks.

6.) Do not Beat a Dead Horse
If you see several posts informing a topic creator of how horrible their drawing
is, or if their coloring need work, or anything else that's been mentioned several times, there's no need for you to make yet another post stating as much.  The topic owner can read; there's no need to pelt them with spam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowrosegames.webs.com

Page 1 of 1